Circle Dancing for Well-being
Starts Wednesday 2nd of May, from 7.30 pm till 9.30 pm
Five weekly sessions till 30th of May 2018
- Circle dancing is a simple form of dance which is very beneficial to improve your physical fitness and health.
- It can help people suffering from anxiety, stress, depression, isolation and loneliness, because it encourages community.
- The steps are very easy. You can get started even if you are not fit.
- No partner or previous experience is necessary.
- All you need is a pair of good-fitting shoes.
Course will be €90. To secure a place a deposit of €20 is required and fee needs to be paid in full before the first evening. Concession is available.
Facilitator: Alison Broder.
Classes are open to all adults. Numbers limited.
To Book: : To book this personal development course complete the Booking Form or call The Pastoral Centre on (07491) 21853
This Circle Dancing for Well-being Course is one of the Personal Development Courses at the Pastoral Centre, Letterkenny